Author: Manuel Lemos
Package: PHP User Feedback System
This package provides a complete solution to record user feedback in the form of comments and Web site pages screenshots, assign managers to deal with customers themselves, generate reports, etc..
About the PHP User Feedback System Package
The package PHP User Feedback System is one of the few PHP packages that was considered notable recently because it does something that is worth paying attention.
The basic purpose is: Application to record feedback from customers
Here follows in more detail what it does:
This package implements an application to record feedback from customers.
It provides a complete system that can keep track of comments from customers of a business in a database. Currently it can:
- Import the list of customers of a Web site business from a MicroSoft Excel sheet.
- Assign the customers to business executive people.
- Record the feedbacks from customers and the time of the events they comment about.
- Take screenshot of their Web sites with one click.
- Display a small SEO Report of their website.
- Send company profile and portfolio via email with a PDF attachment.
- Record customers requirements and export as a PDF document.
- Generate PDF reports to present to business executives.
- List of daily schedules for feedback and follow-up responses.
The PHP User Feedback System can be downloaded from download page or be installed using the PHP Composer tool following instructions in the Composer install instructions page.
This package was considered notable for implementing its benefits in a way that is worth noticing.
Notable PHP packages can be often considered innovative. If this package is also innovative, it can be nominated to the PHP Innovation Award and the author may win prizes and recognition for sharing innovative packages.
If you also developed your own notable or innovative packages consider sharing them, so you can also earn more visibility for your package as well nice prizes.
One nice prize that many PHP developers want and you may like is the PHP elePHPant mascot plush.
You need to be a registered user or login to post a comment
Login Immediately with your account on:
No comments were submitted yet.