Author: Manuel Lemos
Updated on: 2022-02-01
Posted on: 2022-02-01
Package: Learn New PHP 8 Features
To take advantage of those features, you need to learn more about them.
One way to learn about PHP 8 new features is to see some code examples of using those features in practice.
This package provides example scripts that show how to use PHP 8 new features calling PHP classes taking advantage of those features.
About the Learn New PHP 8 Features Package
The package Learn New PHP 8 Features is one of the few PHP packages that was considered notable recently because it does something that is worth paying attention.
The basic purpose is: Examples of how to use PHP 8 new features
Here follows in more detail what it does:
This package provides examples of how to use PHP 8 new features.
It provides several script and classes that demonstrate how to use PHP 8 new features. Currently it shows features like:
- Call class function accessing the object class
- Promoting values passed to class constructor to class object properties
- Using the match expression to assign values according to patterns that an input value matches
- Functions that can return mixed values
- Functions with named arguments
- Catching exceptions without using the exception object that is thrown
- Call classes only of the objects are not null
- Throwing exceptions with any type of value
- Defining functions with parameter lists that can end with a comma
- Taking class function parameters that can be of multiple classes
The Learn New PHP 8 Features can be downloaded from download page or be installed using the PHP Composer tool following instructions in the Composer install instructions page.
This package was considered notable for implementing its benefits in a way that is worth noticing.
Notable PHP packages can be often considered innovative. If this package is also innovative, it can be nominated to the PHP Innovation Award and the author may win prizes and recognition for sharing innovative packages.
If you also developed your own notable or innovative packages consider sharing them, so you can also earn more visibility for your package as well nice prizes.
One nice prize that many PHP developers want and you may like is the PHP elePHPant mascot plush.
You need to be a registered user or login to post a comment
1,602,222 PHP developers registered to the PHP Classes site.
Be One of Us!
Login Immediately with your account on:
No comments were submitted yet.