PHP Classes

Very interesting utility.

Recommend this page to a friend!

Little PHP Proxy  >  All threads  >  Very interesting utility.  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Very interesting utility.
Summary:Package rating comment
Author:Mark Voorberg
Date:2008-09-18 14:01:59
Update:2008-10-06 03:48:02

Mark Voorberg rated this package as follows:

Utility: Good
Consistency: Good
Examples: Sufficient

1. Very interesting utility.   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Mark Voorberg Mark Voorberg - 2008-09-18 14:01:59
Very interesting utility. I can think of a couple uses for something like this already. Note that your example didn't work as the file named starpage misspelled "example.php". Also should rename starpage to something that will automatically load like "index.html" or similar.
My test broke when sumitting a form that used a relative url and "get" instead of "post". Not sure which one was the problem though.
Is there any way to handle webpages that use flash? This didn't work for me either.

Good work, I'll be watching this one!

2. Re: Very interesting utility.   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Andrey Nikishaev Andrey Nikishaev - 2008-09-28 08:48:22 - In reply to message 1 from Mark Voorberg
it can not understood get method.
but i think i already know how to fix it)
And in not understood flash. But in future will.

3. Re: Very interesting utility.   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Steven Steven - 2008-10-06 03:45:27 - In reply to message 1 from Mark Voorberg
For me, on my only attempt to use it so far, it failed on a POST with a relative url.

The source page was a modestly complex aspx/javascript page.

4. Re: Very interesting utility.   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Steven Steven - 2008-10-06 03:48:02 - In reply to message 3 from Steven
Oh... failed on google as well when I tested. Did I do something wrong. I just used the example script (example.php name corrected) on a local testing server.