PHP Classes

Probelm with dummy.sql

Recommend this page to a friend!

Flood Assassin  >  All threads  >  Probelm with dummy.sql  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Probelm with dummy.sql
Summary:Unable to import SQL
Author:bobwoods
Date:2009-01-14 02:57:03
Update:2009-01-21 08:44:58

1. Probelm with dummy.sql   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of bobwoods bobwoods - 2009-01-14 02:57:03
Hi there,

phpmyadmin gived me the error:

Error

SQL query:

-- Data
INSERT INTO `floodrules`
VALUES ( 1, 'Best search %link[\\s\\w\\d]*', '', '', '', '', 0, 0, 0, 0, 'BEST SEARCH LINK' ) ;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

I see that many people have this working but the values in the dummy.sql don't seem to match up.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

2. Re: Probelm with dummy.sql   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Benjamin Falk Benjamin Falk - 2009-01-14 08:09:39 - In reply to message 1 from bobwoods
Hi :)

At first thank you for using FloodAssassin.

Well, I do not really know why you come to this error message.
I asked uncle google for an answere and came to the following page:
bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=29378

I hope this helps you

3. Re: Probelm with dummy.sql   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of bobwoods bobwoods - 2009-01-15 00:55:58 - In reply to message 1 from bobwoods
Many thanks for the reply. I have heeded your advice and checked the reference but I do not beleive this is the problem I'm experiencing as it documents a problem upgrading mysql system tables.

I have 2 servers running:
1. Linux Fedora core, mysql 5.0.20a-max, phpmyadmin 2.10.0
2. Windows xampp install, mysql 5.0.51b-community-nt, phpmyadmin 2.11.7

The error occurrs on both but I have several other DBs running on both servers, none of which exhibit this issue.

I'm no expert but I really think there may be a prob in the sql. For example the dummy.sql tries to input data into a table called citro_rules without first creating it. Like so:

INSERT INTO `citro_rules` VALUES(10, '%link[\\s]*[\\w\\d]{20,}', '', '', '', '', '', 0, 0, 0, 0, 'LINK FOO');

This is the only reference to the citro_rules table in the file.

I have tried using the dummy.sql to create the floodrules table and then manually enter the data but the fields don't seem to match up.

Am I missing something simple?

4. Re: Probelm with dummy.sql   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Benjamin Falk Benjamin Falk - 2009-01-16 11:00:33 - In reply to message 3 from bobwoods
oh... thank you! this might be the problem... I forgot to change that before uploading. I change that problem instantly.

I hope it works after changing...

greetings

5. Re: Probelm with dummy.sql   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of bobwoods bobwoods - 2009-01-20 03:29:54 - In reply to message 1 from bobwoods
:S I still can't get this to work unfortunately. This missing table reference had been removed but there is a problem in the floodrules data.

As far as I can see the sql includes the 'rule_id' field which is not required as it's an auto incrementing index, and there is another field missing in the data, most likely the rule_contentcount field as there are no float values at that position in the data at all.

I'd really like to use and expand upon what you've created here hopefully we can get it working.

6. Re: Probelm with dummy.sql   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of bobwoods bobwoods - 2009-01-21 04:27:35 - In reply to message 5 from bobwoods
Top man!

Yesterday's update to dummy.sql has fixed the issue.

Many thanks

7. Re: Probelm with dummy.sql   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Benjamin Falk Benjamin Falk - 2009-01-21 08:44:59 - In reply to message 6 from bobwoods
Yes! :D thank you for telling me :)