|Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|Not yet rated by the users||Total: 252 ||All time: 7,855 This week: 326|
This package can analyse and find issues to migrate PHP code.
It can scan for PHP source code files in a given directory and analyse them to find potencial problemas that may happen when you try to execute those files in PHP 7.2.
The package can find code that issues errors or warnings. Currently the class can:
- Find class functions with duplicated names
- Find deprecated __autoload statements
- Find deprecated each statements
- Find deprecated functions like png2wbmp, jpeg2wbmp, gmp_random, read_exif_data, mysql_select_db, mysql_connect, mysql_query, mysql_num_rows, mysql_result
- Find deprecated create function statements
- Find functions and syntax that can be deprecated in later versions like the end PHP tag ?>, strip_tags and mb_strings.
|Many PHP developers want to take advantage of the features of newer PHP versions.
However, using newer versions without testing whether the old code still works correctly in those versions, may cause make PHP applications to stop working.
This package can analyse and find issues in code that may break when using PHP 7.2, thus helping to find issues that may cause your code to stop working when you upgrade to the PHP 7.2 version.
Bot to detect, report errors, deprecated functions to php7.2 migration.
The project is in Twitch.tv at https://www.twitch.tv/themoiza
Add permission to execute in terminal:
chmod +x scan.php
How to execute:
./scan.php /home/yourproject e
No parameters: scan only erros
set dir to scan, 1st param
e: scan only erros
w: scan only warnings
q: quiet, show nothing on console
all: scan all
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.