|All requests||>||Examination and skills assessment||>||Request new recommendation||>||Featured requests||>||No recommendations|
by Ivan Mugabi - 7 years ago (2015-06-16)
Classes that aid in examinations and skills assessment during recruitment of persons, in an online solution.
1. by Dave Smith - 7 years ago (2015-06-22) Reply
We still need a class that can manage a physical demonstration as well as Q&A. Perhaps and add on for this class.
2. by Samuel Adeshina Reply- 7 years ago (2015-06-22) in reply to comment 1 by Dave Smith
Hi Dave, Thats a very nice idea, but i was wondering if you could give a suggestion for a physical demonstration feature that could be implemented, I'm kinda short of ideas. Thanks
3. by Dave Smith - 7 years ago (2015-06-22) in reply to comment 2 by Samuel Adeshina Reply
The most common would be a timed typing test to evaluate the number or words per minute an applicant can read and type. It can be taken a step further and actually testing if they made mistakes and corrected while typing with a keystroke logger.
A mental demonstration would be something the post office uses to determine if an applicant can remember number sets by displaying a set of numbers and then testing how well the applicant reproduces the set they saw.
4. by Dave Smith - 7 years ago (2015-06-22) in reply to comment 2 by Samuel Adeshina Reply
Another thought I just had, you can test for color blindness by producing images designed to see if an applicant can distinguish between the color changes and recognize a number or letter.
5. by Samuel Adeshina Reply- 7 years ago (2015-07-10) in reply to comment 4 by Dave Smith
Sorry it took so long to reply, but I appreciate your ideas. In fact I'm extending the class by implementing the typing test feature, i also plan to include the number recollection tests too. Thanks
Best question and answer class in my opinion. If the assesment is of skills which require some physical demonstration, like typing, then this class would have to be extended.